Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random pictures of me from fire academy



The fountain of life....
I'm in the middle pile of people



This is me with my engine company #5 making entry to the building
I am the goober on the right

Gota love rehab



This is a picture of class #36!


Repelling is fun



Me in my bunker gear



We were a good class so they took us to a shooting range.
Most of the canadians had never shot a gun before so they were amazed



One of the instructors showing some force

Kinda boring but I figure this blog hasn't been updated in forever so anythings better than nothing

-Kile

7 Comments:

Blogger randivon said...

Wahoo! Thanks for posting pictures. This is so great! You are awesome and we are all so proud of you!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

COOL! The first picture rocks.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Sweet, you posted! I love the pictures. It looks like you learned some pretty useful tools. Good luck with your next steps to becoming a full fledged professional firefighter.

Is babers your pet name? :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Wow, the first post on the Adams' blog in over a YEAR! Kile, you should just get your own blog!

The pics are VERY cool. Did you use your dad's camera? I love that camera. That first picture is pretty sweet!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Oh, and I like the Osama bin Laden targets at the shooting range. ;)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for posting, Kile!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Scuba Steve said...

time to update...

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home